Sunday, December 9, 2012

Love Letters

 I wonder if any other teachers get these kinds of presents? I love when a student shyly sidles up before the start of class to hand me a picture present. It always makes my day.
 It's funny to see how they spell my name. Miss Elchin, Ms. Elcin (the correct way!), and my favorite Ms. Lchin. Often they draw something related to the project we're working on, which tells me that they are making connections and remembering what they're learning about.
I keep these presents up on my board near my desk. They make me smile when I'm having a frustrating class of talk-too-muchers or direction-ignorers or messy painters.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the vote!!
    And yes, I love little art notes from my students too. They do make your day!!

    ReplyDelete