Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rainbow halls

Tonight was Back-To-School Night! So I made sure we had some art on the walls just in time. I ended up putting the kids' self-portraits up in 4 different spots around the building. The classes are all mixed up (getting the art back to them will be a feat!!). Having them all together makes even the not-so-finished ones look good.
 I loved hearing the kids as they walked by while I was hanging the work- "Hey! There's Mine!!!"
 Three of the installations just have rainbow layouts, but one in the 2nd floor hallway has a hidden message-"SEE".
It's so great having all this bright color around the school. I can't wait till we finish some more projects and I can start filling some more stairwells.
Some of the other teachers even popped by my room to compliment the work-YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment